What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Google account Manager 10.0
- Google Account Manager V9.0
- 8.0 Google account Manager
- 7.0 Google account Manager
- 7.1 Google account manager
- 6.1 Google account Manager
- 5.1 Google account Manager
- 5.0 Google account Manager
- Quick Shortcut Maker
- DPC test
- FRP bypass Apk
- Remote GSMedge.apk
Direct open App:
1. Go to Wifi Screen Select Add Network type Some Word and then Select Share/assist
‘Please Note That This trick Work only on Wifi Screen Not On login Screen’ Our Primary Goal is to Open browser in any way, no Matter Which app We use You can use talkback facebook, Whatspapp Message, Gmail, Keyboard, help.
Note: if You have Not See any Share option on Wifi Screen then Open Keyboard Setting/keyboard Theme then Select Some Word on That page and Share then Step 2.
2. if assist Not available then Select Share then Select Message and In Message again type https://youtube.com and Send it to 123
3. Now Click on This Link and Select Open With Browser If it redirect on Youtube then From Youtube Menu Select Privacy and terms Then Select Chrome to Open
4. In Browser address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
5. Download Google account Manager and Install it
6. again Download Quick Shortcut Manager and Install it
7. Run Quick Shortcut Manager and Find out Google account Manager
8. Run account Manager Then browser Login and Login With New Account
9. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart
- if Fail With the above Method Encrypt Device With DPC test it will format Your Phone Including FRP, Then You can use Your Device.
- if Not Work On your Phone Then Provide Device Details We Will Give Your another Solution