Flyme 184.108.40.206G Firmware update For Meizu Note 9:
Download & Install Flyme 220.127.116.11G Firmware update For Meizu Note 9. If You own Meizu Note 9 Smartphone then you Can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here We Share Flyme 18.104.22.168G Firmware update For Meizu Note 9 Which is Come With latest Google Security Patches and Minor Improvement’s.
Meizu Note 9 Run on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by a QCOM SD675 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department The Device Come with 48+5MP rear Camera With 20MP Front Shooter.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Meizu Note 9
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOm SD 675
Root access: Not
Product Version: Flyme 22.214.171.124G
- Firmware Flyme 126.96.36.199G: Download
- Factory Default System
How to Install Flyme 188.8.131.52G update on Meizu Note 9:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Device Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in recovery mod..
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip