Slow Internet fixes on Samsung Galaxy S8-
Slow internet Speed is a Common Problem of Smartphone. in the page we are Going to Share Step by Step guide to fix slow internet issue on Samsung Galaxy S8.
new Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels at a PPI of 570 pixels per inch. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 8895 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S8 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 148.90 x 68.10 x 8.00 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 155.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is a single SIM (GSM) . Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Reason of Slow internet Speed-
- Browser is outdated
- Active apps in the background
- Poor strength of the signal
- Busy websites
- Network is already too busy
- Problem in Wi-Fi Antenna
- Outdated firmware on device
How to Fix Slow internet Issue on Samsung Galaxy S8-
1. Check Signal Strength. if Week try to improve.
2. If you have big Cover then Remove it to boost Signal.
3. Disable background data use if you have very Slow Speed Issue.
4. Force Stop background app for batter Result’s
5. Clear Catches..
6. try to update your browser..
6. use Light browser Like Opera and UC for batter Speed.
8. use LTE only
9. use WCDMA only on 3G areas.
10. use Better Service Provider.
11. keep Good Wifi Signal.
12. Keep Software up to date..
Some build.prop Tweak [Root Require]- add below Lines in build.pr
add below Lines in build.prop using Root explorer.. #Internet Speed tweak by RomProvider.COM net.tcp.buffersize.default=4096,87380,256960, 4096, 16384,256960 net.tcp.buffersize.wifi=4096,87380,256960,409 6,163 84,256960 net.tcp.buffersize.umts=4096,8 7380,256960,4096,163 84,256960 net.tcp.buffersize.gprs=4096,8 7380,256960,4096,163 84,256960 net.tcp.buffersize.edge=4096,8 7380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
3G tweak by ROMProvider.com: ro.ril.hep=0 ro.ril.hsxpa=2 ro.ril.gprsclass=12 ro.ril.enable.dtm=1 ro.ril.hsdpa.category=8 ro.ril.enable.a53=1 ro.ril.enable.3g.prefix=1 ro.ril.htcmaskw1.bitmask=4294967295 ro.ril.htcmaskw1=14449 ro.ril.hsupa.category=6
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
So these are Some Common tips to fix poor Internet issue. have any question let me know via comment.