Fix GPS /No Location issue on Xiaomi Redmi 8A:
Step by Step Guide to Fix any GPS Related issue On Xiaomi Redmi 8A, Here we Share tested Guide to Fix No Location issue on Xiaomi Redmi 8A. Xiaomi Redmi 8A Run on Android 9.0 Pie & it Powered by QCOM SD 439 Processor. The Device Come With 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Cab be expandable via SD card.
How to Fix GPS on Xiaomi Redmi 8A:
- Download & Install Quick Shortcut Maker
- Run Quick Shortcut Manager and Search For GPS
- After that select Settings – A-GPS settings (see the screenshot) and launch (Try)
- Change Home network to All Networks; change Server address to supl.google.com (see the screenshots Before and After).
- Save, and Reboot the phone. After turn GPS on with internet (only for the first time), and start any app which use GPS – maps for example.