FRP Bypass Dragon Touch Notepad K10:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Dragon Touch Notepad K10 which is automatically activated When You Set up a Google™ Account on Your device. so if you are facing the FRP/account issue on Your Dragon Touch Notepad K10 than You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Dragon Touch Notepad K10 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by 1.3GHZ Processor.The Device come with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP on Dragon Touch Notepad K10:
1. From Very first “Welcome screen” Click Select Language urdu/Hindi. Go back add Wifi Network add some words to open Keyboard, on keyboard Long Press on Bottom Hindi/urdu Icon & Open Keyboard Language Setting’s it will take you on Keyboard Setting’s. Add Language and then Select Hindi, Go back to Main Screen.
2. From Very First Screen & again Change the Language from Hindi/urdu to English US. Now back to WIFI screen and Add Network Open Keyboard on keyboard Long Press on Bottom Hindi Icon & Open Keyboard Language Setting’s. from the list Select English India. You will see This type of Screen.
3. Click on top 3 dot and Search for ‘delete or disable app‘ from the Search Results Select ‘Go to app Settings’ it will take on Google Chrome.
4. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
5. Download Google account Manager and Install it
6. again Install FRP Bypass.apk and Install it
7. after Success Open FRPbypass and login With the New account
8. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart