CPH1823EX_11_F.17 Firmware update Oppo F9 Pro:
CPH1823EX_11_F.17 software update Now available for Oppo F9 Pro & you can download it from below. The Firmware will Integrates FEB 2021 Android security patches to enhance system security.
Oppo F9 Pro Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will Not erase userdata
- make a backup before Process
- charge the device to prevent accidental shut down
Device Name: Oppo F9 Pro
Size: up to 2.6GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH1823EX_11_F.17
- CPH1823EX_11_F.17 19/2/2021: Download
- added FEB 2021 security patches
How to Install CPH1823EX_11_F.17 update on Oppo F9 Pro:
- Download firmware update Package From above and Move it to device storage.
- Now switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up button until device logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in recovery mod.
- from recovery menu select Install update and then locate downloaded Firmware File from storage.
- Click Install. wait until success. then Reboot system Now.
Note: have any issue, wipe userdata from recovery