adb and fastboot tools-
Android SDK Platform-Tools is a component for the Android SDK. It includes tools that interface with the Android platform, such as
systrace. These tools are required for Android app development. They’re also needed if you want to unlock your device bootloader and flash it with a new system image.
Although some New features in these tools are available only for recent versions of Android, the tools are backward compatible, so you need only one version of the SDK Platform-Tools.
How to use:
- Download & Extract tools
- Now Open CMD on the extracted Folder
- Install adb fastboot driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC using a usb cable
- For adb we use code adb.exe or adb “action here/Command”
- ex “adb reboot bootloader” will boot the device to bootloader mod
- For fastboot we use fastboot.exe or fastboot ‘action/command here”
- ex “fastboot oem unlock” will unlock the bootloader of device
Credit- Google inc.