Official Firmware Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 with january 2018 Security-
official Stock ROM firmware for Galaxy Xcover 4 [SM-G390F] is Here, in the article you will Learn how to Install stock ROM/flash file on Galaxy Xcover 4 [SM-G390F]. if you own a Galaxy Xcover 4 [SM-G390F] smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on correct place, here i will Explain a Complete and Step by Step guide to Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy Xcover 4 [SM-G390F].
The Galaxy Xcover 4 [SM-G390F] is a Latest Smartphone which is Run on android 7.0 OS and Powered by a Exynos Processor, the Galaxy Xcover 4 [SM-G390F] is a Dual Sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Phone. Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The Rom will Erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||Galaxy Xcover 4 [SM-G390F]|
|OS||Android 7.0 jan Security|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Require tools and Files-
|Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
all Below firmware Come with january 2018 Security Patches
- Ireland (Three) 3IE G390FXXU1AQI3 Here
How to update Galaxy Xcover 4 [SM-G390F] to January 2018 Security-
Some other useful articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]