Bypass FRP on Samsung Phone With HushSMS.apk:
Step by Step Guide to Reset FRP and bypass Google account on Samsung Phone if You are looking For the Working FRP bypass Way for Samsung Phone Then this is The Correct Place For You where You will find a Working Guide to bypass FRP on Samsung Phone.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a Security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it Prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Steps to Bypass FRP on Samsung Phone:
1. Download & Install HushSMS.apk on another Samsung Phone
2. open and type the locked Phone Number
3. under url Section type Youtube.com and Click Send Command.
it Will Open Youtube on Locked Phone:
7. it Will take You on Samsung Browser. Open Downloads. tap on Download’s it Will take You on File Manager. Now Connect a Pen Drive Including Remote GSMedge.apk & Quick Shortcut Maker to Phone with OTG.
8. From the File Manager Install Quick Shortcut Maker open. Search For Setting’s and then try. Setting’s Now Opened Go to apps/application and Search For Google account Manager and Disable it.
9. Repeat the Process and Install Remote Gsmedge.apk Run Quick Shortcut Maker and open Setting’s and Signup for Google account.
10. Login With the New Google account. Restart Device. Done