Download Google Camera for Realme GT Neo:
Google Camera 8.1.101 for the Realme GT Neo is a Modded stock camera application from Pixel Smartphone which has some advance features that are Missing in the stock Realme GT Neo camera application Like HDR Plus & Night Sight/ Astrography.
This advance camera app allow You full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for back camera, telephoto lens and Wide angle lens, also it has a HDR+ control Panel to Apply HDR Plus from the selected device or sensor Like from pixel 3, Pixel 2 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video, also You have a option to change the bitrate.
Realme GT Neo Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek Dimensity 1200 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM cards, connectivity option Include GPS WIFI hotspot 3G 4G & 5G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- all other Basic Features
- Many minor fixes
- Added exposure correction.
- Added toggle to disable Google photo by default.
- Fixed bug of 3d panorama, when after minimizing the application, upon re-entering the sphere interface opened, but nothing could be done.
- Added split white balance in quick settings shutter. Now you can turn it off for the front camera and turn it on for the main one and they will work separately.
- New Reset mod. Now, after minimizing or closing the camera at startup, you will always get into the main mode. So far, it has not been possible to reset not only the mode, but also the module.
How to Install Google Camera 8.1.101 Mod on Realme GT Neo:
- Download Google camera apk
- enable unknown source Installation from security section
- Install downloaded file as a Normal apk
- one done, open, Import custom settings, restart gcam done
have any issue: enable camera2api by adding below code to build.prop
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download & Move config File to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Open Google camera double click near shooter area from the Popup select config file
- Restart Gcam app. done, you can open it
have any question let me know via comment.