Reset FRP/Google account on Doogee N10:
Step by Step Guide to bypass FRP on Doogee N10. if You own Doogee N10 Smartphone having FRP/Gmail account issue then this is the Correct Place For You Where You Will Find a Working Guide to Reset or Bypass FRP on Doogee N10.
The Doogee N10 Run On Android 8.1 & it is Powered By Spreadtrum SC9863A Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards, Connectivity Option’s include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
the device come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera department it come With 16MP Rear camera With 13MP front Shooter.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
Steps to Bypass FRP on Doogee N10-
- Install Driver from Provided Folder
- Run Reset FRP.exe file.
- Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
- then Connect Phone to PC.
- type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise You can see waiting For Devices.]