Reset FRP bypass Google account on Cubot King Kong Mini2:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Cubot King Kong Mini2 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. so if You are facing the same issue on Your Cubot King Kong Mini2 then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Cubot King Kong Mini2 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered By Mediatek MT6761 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card. connectivity options Include WIFI GPS hotpsot 3G & 4G.
- SP Flash tools: Download
- scatter & da File From Cubot King Kong Mini2 Firmware: Download
- if flash tools show a Popup With any error then use custom DA File..
Note: if any issue just flash whole firmware in download only mod
Steps to bypass FRP on Cubot King Kong Mini2:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click choose to open scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. copy and past partition size.
8. click start.
9. connect Your switch phone and wait.
10. done FRP Reset successfully, disconnect to switch on Phone.