CPH1955EX_11_A.11 Firmware update for Oppo K3:
CPH1955EX_11_A.11 Firmware update now available for the Oppo K3 which will bring you a more secure system by adding the security patches released on APRIL 2020, the update is available for all it’s user via OTA, if you have not yet receive it then you can download manually from below.
Oppo K3 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 710- Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 16+2MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Oppo K3
Size: up to 3.2GB
SoC: QCOM SD710
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH1955EX_11_A.11
- CPH1955EX_11_A.11 26/4/2020: Download
- Security update APRIL 2020
How to Install CPH1955EX_11_A.11 update on Oppo K3:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip