CPH1907EX_11_A.31 Firmware update for Oppo Reno2:
CPH1907EX_11_A.31 Firmware update have now been available for Oppo Reno2 & Now You can Download it From this page. CPH1907EX_11_A.31 Firmware update For the Oppo Reno2 Will allow Location Watermark on Photos.
Oppo Reno2 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 730 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 48+8+13+2MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Oppo Reno2
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 730
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH1907EX_11_A.31
- added Security Patches from January 2020
- allow Location Watermark on Photos
How to Install CPH1907EX_11_A.31 update on Oppo Reno2:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip