CPH1861EX_11_C.45 Firmware update for RealMe 1:
Download & Install CPH1861EX_11_C.45 Firmware update on RealMe 1. If you own RealMe 1 Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the below Instructions.
CPH1861EX_11_C.45 Firmware update For the RealMe 1 will Integrate dark mod and realme laboratory to device.
RealMe 1 Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Cards, Connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
the Device Come with 3/6GB of RAM and 32/128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.in Camera department it come with 13MP rear Camera With 8MP front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First make a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: RealMe 1
Size: up to 2GB
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH1861EX_11_C.45
- Added Dark Mode
- New realme Laboratory
- Added Google Digital Wellbeing
- Android security patch: October, 2019
- Optimized some of system interface
- Redesigned the notification center style
How to Install CPH1861EX_11_C.45 update on RealMe 1:
- Download Firmware update & Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip