Reset FRP/ bypass Google account on Condor Plume L4 Pro:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Condor Plume L4 Pro which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem when the People don’t care it. they setup Google account on their Phone and don’t Remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your Condor Plume L4 Pro then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Condor Plume L4 Pro Run On Android 9.0 & it is Powered By Spreadtrum Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards, Connectivity Option’s include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
What is FRP:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. it is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Google username.
- unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
- FRP Reset tool for Condor Plume L4 Pro: Download
Steps to Bypass FRP on Condor Plume L4 Pro:
- Install Driver from Provided Folder
- Run Reset FRP.exe file.
- Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
- then Connect Phone to PC.
- 5.type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise You can see waiting For Devices.]