Reset FRP bypass Google account on Cherry Flare S8:
Step by Step Guide to Reset FRP & Bypass Google account on Cherry Flare S8, user who own Cherry Flare S8 having FRP issue can fix it by Following the below Instructions.
Cherry Flare S8 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6763 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools: Here
- Scatter File Cherry Flare S8: Download
- Custom DA File (Optional if any error in SP Flash tool): Download
Note: Without PC Method Here
How to bypass FRP on Cherry Flare S8:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark Manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past Partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.