Reset FRP bypass Google account on Vivo Y91i:
if you own Vivo Y91i Smartphone having FRP issue then this is The Correct Place For You Where You will Find a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP on Vivo Y91i.
Vivo Y91i Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 13MP Rear Camera with a 8MP Front Shooter.
What is FRP:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Note: if You fail with below Method You Can try This another Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Vivo Y91i:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the Scatter & DA & Auth File and Click open.
3. Select Format Menu and Mark Manual format flash.
4. Copy and Past Partition Size.
5. Click Start.
6. Connect Your Switch Phone and Wait.
7. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.