FRP Bypass Tecno Camon 15 Pro:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Most Common issue on Tecno Camon 15 Pro just because the People don’t care it. they setup Google account on their Phone and don’t Remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your Tecno Camon 15 Pro then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Tecno Camon 15 Pro Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio P22 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards. Connectivity Features Include Bluetooth hotspot WIFI & GPS. The Device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Steps to bypass FRP on Tecno Camon 15 Pro:
1. From Very first “Welcome screen” Click Select Language urdu/Hindi. Go back add Wifi Network add some words to open Keyboard, on keyboard Long Press on Bottom Hindi/urdu Icon & Open Keyboard Language Setting’sit will take you on Keyboard Setting’s. Add Language and then Select Hindi, Go back to Main Screen.
2. From Very First Screen & again Change the Language from Hindi/urdu to English US. Now back to WIFI screen and Add Network Open Keyboard on keyboard Long Press on Bottom Hindi Icon & Open Keyboard Language Setting’s. from the list Select English India. You will see This type of Screen.
3. Click on top 3 dot and Search for ‘delete or disable app‘ from the Search Results Select ‘Go to app Settings’ it will take on Google Chrome.
4. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
5. Download Google account Manager and Install it
6. again Install FRP Bypass.apk and Install it
7. after Success Open FRPbypass and login With the New account
8. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart