FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security feature on Realme C25s which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your Realme C25s.
Realme C25s Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6785 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM cards. connectivity features Include Bluetooth hotspot WIFI GPS 3G & 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP on Realme C25s:
1. First connect to WIFI
3. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
4. Download Google account Manager and Install it
5. again Download FRP Bypass.apk and Install it
6. after Success Open FRP bypass app and login With the New account
7. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart