FRP Bypass honor 30s:
Step by Step Guide to Reset FRP & bypass Google account on honor 30s. By using this Method You can Remove FRP lock Without any computer, No Downgrade, No Dongle, Free Method.
honor 30s Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Kirin 820 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards. Connectivity Features Include Bluetooth hotspot WIFI & GPS. The Device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Steps to bypass FRP on honor 30s:
- Go to Stock Recovery (by Pressing Volume-& Power Key) Make Factory Reset
- Go back Select update Mod
- From Next Screen Select eRecovery Mod
- Now Select Emergency backup & Then Continue
- Your Phone Rebooted to Backup Screen, Click backup and From the Next Screen Click touch Here at the bottom. it will take You in Chrome browser
- Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
- Download & Install Quick Shortcut Maker, Open it and the Open Setting by using Quick Shortcut Maker
- In Setting Setup a Pattern Lock, Go to account and add Google account. Now Setup Your New Account.
- Open Settings and Make a Factory Reset, Reboot System Now and then Sign In With newly Setup Google account. done