Reset FRP/ bypass Google account on Condor Griffe T5:
Step by Step Guide to bypass FRP on Condor Griffe T5. if You own Condor Griffe T5 Smartphone having FRP/Gmail account issue then this is the Correct Place For You Where You Will Find a Working Guide to Reset or Bypass FRP on Condor Griffe T5.
The Condor Griffe T5 Run On Android 8.1 & it is Powered By Spreadtrum Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards, Connectivity Option’s include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
Steps to Bypass FRP on Condor Griffe T5-
- Install Driver from Provided Folder
- Run Reset FRP.exe file.
- Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
- then Connect Phone to PC.
- 5.type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise You can see waiting For Devices.]