Download Stock Firmware/Flash File For BLU Vivo XI Plus:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For BLU Vivo XI Plus If you own BLU Vivo XI Plus Smartphone and You want to Download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware. Also if You feel Your BLU Vivo XI Plus lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock Firmware From the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your BLU Vivo XI Plus.
BLU Vivo XI PlusSmartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6771 Processor. the BLU Vivo XI Plus is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The BLU Vivo XI Plus is Come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage Can be expandable via SD Crad.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name:BLU Vivo XI Plus
Type: Full ROM
Size: 1 GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Os: Android 8.1/9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: BLU_Xi_Plus_MT6771_8.1_Factory
- SP flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash BLU Vivo XI Plus:
- First of all Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools Inside a Folder. Run SP Flash tools.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
How to Install OTA:
- Move firmware to device storage
- go to recovery clear cache/dalvik cache
- Install update from storage/ locate downloaded Firmware
- Wait until Success, Go back Reboot system Now
if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.