as we know there is no tool available to port twrp for mt67XX. Phone so here i create a Simple and user friendly tool to Manually Port twrp for the Mediatek MT67XX Phone also Work with MT65XX new 32 bit phone .
The tool is Not based on Source This is a manually Porting Method where we use Stock Recovery to Port a custom Recovery. i have Port twrp for almost all latest MT67XX Chip from source and you can use as a PortRecovery,[Link below]..
What you need
1. tool Download Here https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962021903579481564
2. Stock recovery [dump using SP tool or using Miracle box] Rename it ‘stock.img’
3. Ported twrp from same chip [ Here is My collection- https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=220042] select according your chip if not work try from other phone. rename it ‘port.img’
Note– i have Not enable auto copy to keep work with all chip Manually copy Paste Require.
Place port.img and stock.img in tool folder
Run twrp Kitchen.exe and follow on screen instructions
1. Touch Not Work-
it’s due to kernel source try to port from other twrp,
final solution use OTG or compile from source.
2. unable to mount partition’s-
check and fix fastab in ramdisk folder before hiting enter.
3,. is this Work on old MT65XX Phone-
yes you can use it for MT65XX phone.
4. is This Method work 100% on all Phone-
No it can’t work 100% on all phone, the tool is Not compitible with Some MT6757and MT6755 Phone Like Umidigi Crystal 4/64GB Version, 80-90% Work on MT6735 and MT6737XX Phone.
5. is this Support Nougat and oreo Images-
yes this one Support oreo and Nougat Recovery Images.
Tested and working on On-
1. ulefone t1 6GB RAM
2. Doogee BL7000
3. ulefone S8 Pro
4. Doogee X30