AOSP Android 10 For Infinix Hot 8:
AOSP 10.0 or Android Open Source Project for Infinix Hot 8 is a Custom ROM which is based on Latest Android 10. the ROM is a GSI firmware which can be flashed either with twrp or fastboot mod. You still need a unlocked device to Perform the flashing Process.
Infinix Hot 8 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM Cards, Connectivity Feature Include GPS, WIFI, hotspot & 3G. The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD card.
- unlocking The bootloader will erase all your data So first Make a backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta & Not 100% Works on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash/restore Stock Firmware to Recover the device.
- Platform tools: Here
- Root Your Phone using this Guide:Here
- AOSP Android 10 for Infinix Hot 8 [AB only arm64]: Download
How to Install AOSP 10.0 Android Q on Infinix Hot 8:
- Download & Extract Platform tools
- Download and Extract ROM file in Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & Open CMD in Platform tool Folder
- then use Below code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type Below code to flash AOSP 10.0:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase system fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img
aosp Now Installed.
How to Install GSI With twrp:
- Download Extract GSI.img to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Select Install then Install Image
- Locate & Flash system.img in System Partition.
- Go back and Reboot System Now.