an official build of Realme UI 4.0 Based on Android 13 beta Developer Preview have Now been available for Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3301 & you can download it from below. if you own Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3301 smartphone then as a Developer You can try it.
- make a backup before process
- The Android 13 Beta is meant to allow developers to adapt their apps to the new Android version.
- The Android 13 Beta is still in the early stages of development, and might not represent a stable enough user experience. Unless you are a developer, we do not recommend flashing this ROM, especially if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own risk.
- Some applications may not work properly. This includes Google apps as well as third-party ones.
- The firmware may not come with all stock Android’s built-in features.
How to Install Android 13 on Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3301:
- Transfer the downloaded firmware to the phone storage
- Turn on developer mode/Option
- Go to Settings > Software Update > Settings in the upper right corner > Manually select the Installation package
- Select the downloaded firmware package, click install after loading
- After the verification is completed, the system will be restarted and updated