Official Android 10 OneUI 2.0 For Samsung M205F (India):
official Android 10 ONEUI 2 have Now been available for the Samsung M205F, user who own Samsung M205F can update it to latest Android Q or Android 10 By Following the below Instructions.
Samsung M205F Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a Exynos 7904 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards, Connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The Device Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can be expandable Via SD card. in Camera Department it Come with 13+5MP Camera With 8MP front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Samsung M205F
Type: Combination ROM
Size: up to 4GB
SoC: Exynos 7904
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: M205FDDU3CSL5
- Firmware Samsung M205F
- Note: if You need Root access, use Magisk Patched File from the Firmware folder.
- odin Here
- Driver Here
How to Install Combination Firmware on Samsung M205F:
1) Download tools and Combination ROM From above. Then Extract odin and ROM File.
2) Install Samsung Driver on PC. Run Odin.exe From tool Folder.
3) Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC with usb
4) You can see added msg. Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“ Make sure re-partition is Not checked.
5) Now Extract & Load Full Firmware under their Respective Section Like AP, BL, CP and HOME_CSC Section and Click Start/Download
6 ) Wait For Success/ Done.
have any question Related to this topic let me know via Comment…..