FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Allview V4 Viper Pro which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your Allview V4 Viper Pro.
Allview V4 Viper Pro Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by 1.2Ghz processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include GPS hotspot WIFI 3G & 4G. The device come with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP on Allview V4 Viper Pro:
1. Go Emergency Dialer/add Emergency Contact/ Select any Contact as show in below image
2. Click Contact icon it Will take You on Contact app, Click top 3 dot and select Share and Select Message
3. Send Message to any Contact/ in Message type www.youtube.com and send Click on www.youtube.com
Let’s Open Youtube:
4. after clicking it Will take You on Youtube app
5. Tap on “Youtube video“, then tap on “share arrow”, then “3dots” to share the video.
6. Drag to Down Youtube Video, then tap on “3dots” top right corner, then tap on “Settings”, then “About”, then “Youtube terms”.
7. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
8. Download Google account Manager and Install it
9. again Download FRP Bypass.apk and Install it
10. Run FRP_bypass.apk it will take You on Login screen
11. Login With the New Google account.
12. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart