V126.96.36.199.PCBMIXM Global Stable Firmware update for Xiaomi Redmi 6A:
Download & Install V188.8.131.52.PCBMIXM Firmware update on Xiaomi Redmi 6A. If You own Xiaomi Redmi 6A Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
V184.108.40.206.PCBMIXM Firmware update For the Xiaomi Redmi 6A Will Integrate Security Patches Released on December 2019.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6A Run on Android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6761 Processor. The Device come with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of Storage. In Camera Department it Come With 13MP Rear Camera with 5MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Xiaomi Redmi 6A
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6761
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V220.127.116.11.PCBMIXM Global Stable
- Security update dec 2019
- Fix Images overlapping in Screenshort
- Optimize More obvious naming for local time
- Fixed An error message saying that IMEI couldn’t be identified appeared multiple times
How to Install Xiaomi Redmi 6A update on Xiaomi Redmi 6A:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Setting MIUI/ update
- Click top 3 dot’s, Click Select update Package
- Locate Downloaded ROM, Install Will Started Soon.
- Wait until Complete! Done
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip