V126.96.36.199.QFKCNXM China Stable ROM/ Firmware update for Xiaomi MI 9T Pro:
Download & Install V188.8.131.52.QFKCNXM Firmware update on Xiaomi MI 9T Pro. If You own Xiaomi MI 9T Pro Smartphone then You can update it to Latest OS using the Below Instructions. V184.108.40.206.QFKCNXM Firmware update For the Xiaomi MI 9T Pro based on Latest Android 10.
The Xiaomi MI 9T Pro Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 855 Processor. The Device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage. In Camera Department it Come With 48+13+8MP Rear Camera with 20MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Xiaomi MI 9T Pro
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 855
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Product Version: V220.127.116.11.QFKCNXM
- Firmware China Stable: Download
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Personalize your device with a unique signature
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- The UI of the player is more simple and intuitive now
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
How to Install V18.104.22.168.QFKCNXM update on Xiaomi MI 9T Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Setting MIUI/ update
- Click top 3 dot’s, Click Select update Package
- Locate Downloaded ROM, Install Will Started Soon.
- Wait until Complete! Done
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip