RMX1901EX_11.A.08 Firmware update for Realme X:
Download & Install RMX1901EX_11.A.08 Firmware update For Realme X. If you own Realme X Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
RMX1901EX_11.A.06 Firmware update For the Realme X Will Integrate Security patches Release in Sep 2019.
Realme X Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 710 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 48+5MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Realme X
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD710
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: RMX1901EX_11.A.08
- Firmware RMX1901EX_11.A.08: Download
- Display the screen on time
- Added Google Digital Wellbeing
- Added date and weather widget
- Optimized Smart Assistant interface
- Customizable data consumed reminder
- Android security patch: September, 2019
- Fix the issue of the camera rising up when the whatsapp video call
How to Install RMX1901EX_11.A.08 update on Realme X:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Oppo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip