RMX1805EX_11.A.60 Firmware update for Realme C1:
Download & Install RMX1805EX_11.A.60 Firmware update For Realme C1. If you own Realme C1 Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
RMX1805EX_11.A.60 Firmware update For the Realme C1 Will Fix Some bugs and improved system Stability.
Realme C1 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 410 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 13+2MP Rear Camera With 5MP Front Shooter.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Realme C1
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD410
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: RMX1805EX_11.A.60
- Firmware RMX1805EX_11.A.60: Download
- Fix bug
- android 9.0 OS
- Improve System Stability
How to Install RMX1805EX_11.A.60 update on Realme C1:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Oppo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip