Changing Wifi Channel frequency on Redmi Note 7:
The Redmi Note 7 Smartphone is Run on Android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by a QCOM SD 660 Processor. The Device Come with 4/6/GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to Change WIFI Channel Width on Redmi Note 7:
- Download & Install ES File Explorer From Play Store
- Run ES File Explorer and From the top bar Select Device
- Navigate This Path / system / vendor / etc / wifi /
- Open WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini Wityh text editor and add below code
- gChannelBondingMode24GHz = 1
- Save & Exit. Then Reboot system Now.