Hard Reset Realme 2 Pro:
Step by Step Guide to Perform hard reset on Realme 2 Pro. if you own Realme 2 Pro Smartphone Then you can Reset it using the below Instructions. but Make Sure There is No way to Perform hard Reset on a locked Realme 2 Pro via Recovery. We Can Do only With EDL and fastboot.
Realme 2 Pro Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a QCOm SD 660 Processor. The Realme 2 Pro is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The Device Come With 4/6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable VIA SD crad. it Come with 6.3 Inch IPS Display With a Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Make Sure Your Phone at least 50-60% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- It Will erase all Your Data Including Internal Storage So Make a backup before Process.
- This Method Require unlocked bootloader You can unlock it by Following These instructions.
Steps to hard Reset Realme 2 Pro:
- unlock bootloader From Here
- Download and Setup adb fastboot tools on PC
- Reboot Phone bootloader and Connect to PC With usb
- Now open CMD Window in adb tools Folder
- and type below code
it will List Device Serial Number
fastboot format userdata
it will erase all Your Personal data including Storage.
fastboot erase config
it will erase all device Configation including google account details.
it will boot system.
- You can Do with EMMCDL Which is For advance user only
- This Method Require test Point.
- You need below Files You can take it From Firmware
- You will find More details about emmcdl here
rawprogram0.xml programmer/loader/firehorse and emmcdl
Code We use:
emmcdl -p %SaharaComPort% -f firehosrename.mbn -e userdata