twrp 3.1.1 Recovery for Nokia 5-
if you own a Nokia 5 then you can Install twrp Recovery on it, here we share twrp Custom Recovery which is based on Latest firmware. This is a Fully Working twrp For Nokia 5 Which is Flashable with fastboot Mod and QFIL tools,
What is twrp ?
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by Stock recovery images.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed phone So please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM will erase all your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
7. use odin on Samsung Phone.
8. Mediatek user use SP flash tools if we include Scatter.
twrp 3.1.1 Nokia 5 Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Nokia 5-
1. Download and extract twrp file in the folder where adb and fastboot tool installed.
2. Rename downloaded file to twrp or something to ‘recovery.img‘
3. flash with fastboot using this code, Make Sure all Drivers are Installed
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
if you have any question related to this topic you can comment below…