Reset FRP bypass Google Account Walton Primo H6 Lite:
if you own Walton Primo H6 Lite Smartphone having FRP issue then you are on a Correct Place. Here we Share a Step by Step Guide to Remove or reset FRP on Walton Primo H6 Lite.
The Walton Primo H6 Lite Smartphone is Run on android 7.0 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support WIFI GPS Bluetooth & hotspot Connectivity.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools Here
- Scatter File From Firmware Walton Primo H6 Lite Here
- basic Knowledge PC and usb
- if fail use Custom Da File Here
Note: if You fail with below Method You can try This another Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Walton Primo H6 Lite:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.