PD1818CF_EX_A_1.10.13 Firmware update For Vivo Y93:
PD1818CF_EX_A_1.10.13 Firmware update have Now been available for the Vivo Y93 & You can Download it From below. The update will bring you a More Secure system by adding the Latest Security Patches. it is available for all it’s user via OTA if You have Not yet Receive it then you can Manually Download it from below.
Vivo Y93 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Device Come With 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13+2MP Dual Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Vivo Y93
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6762
Root access: Not
Product Version: PD1818CF_EX_A_1.10.13
- PD1818CF_EX_A_1.10.13: Download
How to Install PD1818CF_EX_A_1.10.13 update on Vivo Y93:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.