FRP Bypass on Vivo Y51 2020:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Vivo Y51 2020 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem when setup Google account on their Phone and don’t Remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your Vivo Y51 2020 than You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Vivo Y51 2020 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 665 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards. Connectivity Features Include Bluetooth hotspot WIFI & GPS. The Device come with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP on Vivo Y51 2020:
1. First connect to WIFI
2. In the WIFI Setting, add Network and Then type Some Number/word, Select the Numbers and Search, it will take You in Vivo browser .
3. In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
4. Download Google account Manager and Install it
5. again Download FRP Bypass.apk and Install it
6. after Success Open FRPbypass and login With the New account
7. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart
if You wanna to Skip the whole account Process just Go Step 2 and Select Setting popup in Vivo browser, it will take you on Phone’s settings Just enable Pattern lock, Go back & setup your Phone.