PD1901BF_EX_A_1.50.9 Firmware update Vivo Y12:
PD1901BF_EX_A_1.50.9 Firmware update Now available for the Vivo Y12 Which will bring You a More Secure system by adding the Latest Security Patches. The update is Released on MAY 12 2020 without any Changelog File but You can Check Changelog information at settings/system upgrade.
Vivo Y12 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Device Come with 3/4GB of RAM and 4/64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.in Camera department it come with 13+8+2MP Rear Camera with 8MP front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo Y12
Size: up to 2.9GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6762
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1901BF_EX_A_1.50.9
- PD1901BF_EX_A_1.50.9: Download
How to Install PD1901BF_EX_A_1.50.9 update on Vivo Y12:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.