Network unlocking on android Phone:
Many android Phone Come with locked network due to partnership of Smartphone Maker and carrier Service Provider. So we can use only Provider’s SIM card on that phone. If you also facing this issue then You are on a Correct place in the Page You Will learn How you can Easily unlock any locked Smartphone.
How to Unlock Carrier [network] on Android Phone-
Android SIM unlock software
Download Android SIM Unlock and install it on your PC, and follow the steps given below.
- Open the Android SIM Unlock software
- Connect your Android phone on to your PC
- When your device is detected by the software, click next
- Dial ##3424#/*#0808#/#9090# to set your device in service mode/USB settings/diagnostic
- On your phone select M+MODEM+ADB or UART [*] or CDMAMODEM and click unlock
- Once the unlocking process is completed dial ##3424#/*#0808#/#9090# to bring your phone back to normal mode
- On your phone select MTP+ADB or USB[*] or PDA and click next
Unlock your phone fast & secure app
Download Unlock Your Phone Fast &Secure and install it on your phone. This is a paid service and is a reliable one to do the task. After installing follow the steps below.
- Open the app
- Fill the form with all needed information
- Make the payment when prompted
- Wait for the unlock code, which will be sent to your device
GalxSim Unlock app
Download GalaxSim Unlock and install the app on your phone, and follow the steps below.
- open the GalaxSim Unlock app
- Find the Unlock option below Stock lock status and click on it
- Wait until the process is completed
So this is a Complete Guide to unlock any network on Android. If you have any question let me know via Comment.