Reset FRP/ bypass Google account on Teclast P10S:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Teclast P10S which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem when the People don’t care it. they setup Google account on their Phone and don’t Remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your Teclast P10S then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Teclast P10S Run On Android 9.0 & it is Powered By Spreadtrum 9863A Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM card. Connectivity options Include WIFI GPS hotpsot & 3G.
What is FRP:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. it is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Google username.
- unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are Not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- FRP Reset tool for Teclast P10S: Download
- Teclast P10S Firmware (Optional if You Need): Download
Steps to Bypass FRP on Teclast P10S:
- Install Driver from Provided Folder.
- Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
- then Connect Phone to PC.
- Run Reset FRP.exe file From Downloaded tool folder.
- to Reset FRP type 2 & hit Enter, done.
- Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise it will Show ‘Waiting for devices’.