Regular system updates are essential in the constantly changing world of smartphones in order to improve speed, offer new features, and fix security flaws. Users may, however, run into problems when updating, with the Nubia Red Magic 8S Pro frequently displaying the error message ‘System Update Package Did Not Match the Phone.‘ This article addresses the causes of this error and provides fixes to assist users in resolving the problem.
Understanding the Error:
The error message ‘System Update Package Did Not Match the Phone’ suggests that the update package being installed is not compatible with the phone for which it is meant. There are a number of potential causes for this disparity, including outdated firmware, faulty update files, and aborted downloads.
How to fix system update package did not match the phone
- Download EDL Firmware (suitable for unbrick, repair, convert global, fix dead boot with official update) for your device
- install Qualcomm 9008 usb driver on your pc
- Download msmtool from here
- extract the program in firmware images folder
- set active slot to a
- run msmtool.exe
- Click ‘START’ button and Plug device in EDL Mod
- once done your device start automatically!