Bypass FRP on Samsung:
if You own a Samsung Phone having FRP issue then You can bypass it using below Guide, yes here we Share a Fully Working Guide to bypass FRP on any Samsung Phone running on android OS no Matter Which is Your Phone’s Version and Your location.i am not Going to taking too late just Going to Start the Process…
- Required Wi-Fi Connection With the Internet.
- Charge The Device.
- Windows 7/10 Pc.
- USB Cable.
- Follow the guide.
- Samsung Kies
Steps to bypass FRP on Samsung:
2. Turn ON your Samsung FRP locked phone and Connect Wifi Connection from Setup Wizard.
3. After successfully wifi connection go to the Google verify Your account page.
4. Now open Keyboard and tap on “Settings Icon” and Scroll Down to the end.
5. Tap “About Samsung Keyboard” wait for complete loading then tap on “Update” and accept all agreements.
6. Now search for “Calculator” on Samsung App Store install the first blue logo Calculator app. Sign in with your Samsung account to Download or Create a new account.
7. Open “Calculator” app and type “(+30012012732+” and type “*#0808#” on DRparser mode ⇒ Set USB to “AP” and USB Settings to “DM+MODEM+ADB” and tap on reboot.
8. Connect USB Cable And confirm “Allow USB Debugging” By Ok Select “Always allow from this computer” then tap on Ok.
9. Now connect your phone to the pc and Download unzip ADB BYPASS SAMSUNG.zip.
10. Go to the ADB BYPASS SAMSUNG folder and Run “run.exe” file.
11. Wait for complete the process and successfully start do a Factory reset from Setting ⇒ backup/restore.