RMX1971EX_11_A.13 Firmware update for RealMe 5 Pro:
Download & Install RMX1971EX_11_A.13 Firmware update on RealMe 5 Pro. If you own RealMe 5 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
RMX1971EX_11_A.13 Firmware update For the RealMe 5 Pro Will Integrate Security Patches Released on Nov 2019.
The RealMe 5 Pro Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 712 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 48+8+2+2MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: RealMe 5 Pro
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 712
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: RMX1971EX_11_A.13
- added Security Patches from Nov 2019
- Optimized camera quality reddish issue
- Added nightscape of front camera
- Optimized camera quality in low light
- Fixed carrier network issues in partial areas
- Optimized the power consumption of partial video scenes
- Fixed the full-screen display notch area shows the prompt
How to Install RMX1971EX_11_A.13 update on RealMe 5 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Oppo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip