Download Stock Firmware /Flash File For Realme CPH1861:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Realme CPH1861 & You can download it From below. The firmware come in ofp format & flashable only with the oppo download tool which Require a authorized Oppo id. with the help of this firmware you can solve all software issue on your Realme CPH1861 such as hang on logo, bootloop, blank display etc.
Realme CPH1861 Run on Android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi hotspot GPS Bluetooth OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 3/6GB of RAM and 32/128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Flashing the ROM will erase all Your Personal data Including storage. so we advice You to first make a complete backup of Your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge during flashing Process to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Realme CPH1861
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 4.1GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Root access: Not
Firmware version: CPH1861EX_11_C.49_200509
- CPH1861EX_11_C.49_200509: Download
- OPPO Driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Realme CPH1861:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & switch it on
How to Flash Realme RMX3202 Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same Folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.
Fixes & Solutions:
if any flashing error untick below Listed Partition in SP flash tools