Realme 9i RMX3491 Flash File Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Realme 9i & You can Download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Realme 9i such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Realme 9i Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD680 Processor. it is a dual sim smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G. the device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- fix some serious issue in phone
- remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- flashing May brick your Phone, do at own risk
Device Name: Realme 9i
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 12.7GB
SoC: QCOM SD680
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX3491_11_A.10_2022012202380000.
- Oppo usb Driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 9i:
- Extract ROM File & MSM Download tool in same folder
- Install Oppo usb driver on your computer
- turn phone off, together press volume up + down key and connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Check device manager for USB device, if no device then you have to do test Point
- Run MSM Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then locate downloaded firmware file and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, once done. unplug your Phone and switch it ON.
have any question Let Me know Via comment.