PD1941F_EX_A_1.4.18 Firmware update For Vivo U20:
Download & Install PD1941F_EX_A_1.4.18 Firmware update on Vivo U20. If you own Vivo U20 Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS by using the Below Instructions.
PD1941F_EX_A_1.4.18 Firmware update For the Vivo U20 will Integrate Latest Security Patches to device.
Vivo U20 Run on android 9.0 OS & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 675 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM Cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in camera department it come with 16+2+2MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo U20
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 675
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1941F_EX_A_1.4.18
- Firmware PD1941F_EX_A_1.4.18: Download
- Security update
How to Install PD1941F_EX_A_1.4.18 update on Vivo U20:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.