PD1832F_EX_A_1.22.10 Firmware update Vivo V15 Pro:
Download & Install PD1832F_EX_A_1.22.10 Firmware update For Vivo V15 Pro. If you own Vivo V15 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here we Share PD1832F_EX_A_1.22.10 Firmware update For Vivo V15 Pro with update Instructions.
PD1832F_EX_A_1.22.10 Firmware update For the Vivo V15 Pro Come with Latest Google Security Patches as Well as Some Minor Improvement’s.
Vivo V15 Pro Run on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by QCOM SD675 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
Vivo V15 Pro Come With 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 48+8+5MP Rear Camera With 32MP Front Shooter.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Vivo V15 Pro
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD675
Root access: Not
Product Version: PD1832F_EX_A_1.22.10
- Firmware PD1832F_EX_A_1.22.10 (20/7/2019/): Download
How to Install PD1832F_EX_A_1.22.10 update on Vivo V15 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.