PD1728_A_1.20.17 Firmware update Vivo X21:
Download & Install PD1728_A_1.20.17 Firmware update For Vivo X21. If You own Vivo X21 Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PD1728_A_1.20.17 Firmware update for Vivo X21 Will brings You a more stable system. it Optimized the detailed display of Some interfaces to give you a better visual experience.
Vivo X21 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 660 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13+5MP Rear Camera With 13MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo X21
Type: OTA/Recovery update
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 660
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1728_A_1.20.17
- Firmware PD1728_A_1.20.17 CN: Download
- More stable system
- Optimized the stability of the standby desktop
- Improved the detailed experience of gesture navigation
- Optimized the detailed display of some interfaces to give you a better visual experience
How to Install PD1728_A_1.20.17 update on Vivo X21:
- Download update From above & Move it to device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.