CPH2013 Oppo Reno 3A Flash File Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Oppo Reno 3A & You can Download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Oppo Reno 3A such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oppo Reno 3A Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD665 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM Cards. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G. the device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- fix some serious issue in phone
- remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- flashing May brick your Phone, do at own risk
Device Name: Oppo Reno 3A
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 6.83GB
SoC: QCOM SD665
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH2013PU_11_A.27_210106_b0d6f691
- CPH2013PU_11_A.27_210106_b0d6f691: Download
- Oppo usb Driver: Download
How to Install Official Firmware on Oppo Reno 3A:
- Extract ROM File & MSM Download tool in same Folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run MSM Download tool. it will automatically Load the Firmware if Not then Select Firmware file and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, once done. unplug your Phone and switch it ON.
have any question Let Me know Via comment.